Interested in a career in marketing?
Ethos is a multi-platform branding agency committed to helping clients communicate their core truths and meet their marketing objectives. More than just an advertising agency, we build brands strategically, creatively, and across multiple platforms. In 2007, Ethos launched VONT, a performance digital marketing company dedicated exclusively to web, social media, and online marketing channels. Ethos and VONT are completely integrated at our Westbrook office along the banks of the Presumpscot.
Today, Ethos and VONT are 100% owned by our employees – each of whom think, act, and are rewarded like owners. It is a unique and supportive culture that allows our full team of 50+ people to work hand-in-glove to deliver integrated communications that drive results.
Ethos and VONT are growing and looking for rock star candidates. If you are interested in applying for the following positions, please email your resume and a thoughtful cover letter to email@example.com.
Come work with us!
Well, maybe before you do you should take this little tour. It’s a cool way to see our space, and get to know our people.
Our top 10 reasons to work at Ethos
- Fabulous new building with stunning views of the Presumpscot River and Riverwalk trail
- All-for-one and one-for-all company culture
- Ethos and VONT are 100% owned by our employees
- Great work-life balance supported by leadership
- Employees have a voice in direction of the company
- The freedom to clearly communicate all day, every day with animated gifs
- Successful, growing company with high employee satisfaction and low turnover
- High level of autonomy
- Casual work atmosphere focused on achieving client objectives
- Co-workers who are wicked smart, hilarious, and great to be around
“I love working on a team that enables both collaboration and independence. Ethos is a place where I am trusted and supported.”
— Sarah S., employee for 9 years
Portland is the best!
- Kiplinger’s Best City for Mid-Level Professionals
- Forbes Best Cities for Young Professionals
- Forbes’ Most Livable Cities
- Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Live in U.S.
- A top Greenest City by Organic Gardening Magazine
- One of the Coolest Small Cities in America by GQ
- Outside Magazine’s Best Craft Brew Towns in America
- Sperling’s Best Places listed Portland as a best city for foodies
- Bon Appetit awarded Portland America’s Foodiest Small Town in 2009
- And the NY Times featured Portland as a food destination.
- How Portland, Maine Keeps Getting Cooler
Want to work with us?Indeed!