Why Become an Ethosite?
Maybe it’s the river views and the rooftop deck, or the fact that we work, innovate and lip-sync battle all in the same meeting. It could be the vintage candy machine, or our awesome clients, or the fact that we all hang out with each other at lunch time – and like it. There’s a million reasons people come to Ethos – but one thing is clear – it’s a pretty unbeatable place to work.
If you’re looking for more than just a job, and more than just co-workers, if you enjoy working alongside a wicked smart team that is thoughtful, nimble, highly collaborative, and totally focused on delivering creative and transformative work to our clients, then you just might be the next Ethosite.
Check out details below to learn more about our current opening in the creative department, and make sure to submit a thoughtful cover letter and a note about your favorite candy.
- online and offline design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Integrity and mutual respect
- A sense of humor
- A propensity for continuous learning
- Great communication skills
- Collaborative, teamwork orientation
- High level of accountability
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects of varying complexity, meet deadlines, and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to apply strong analytical skills to strategic issues
- Ability to work independently